This is the Covid PCR test for those travellers arriving in the UK from the ‘UK Green list‘ of Countries.
To check which Countries are in each traffic light, please visit GOV.UK
Travellers coming from Green Countries should not have travelled through an Amber or Red Country in the previous 10 days. They will have do do the Covid PCR test before or on day 2 after the arrival day. They do not need to quarantine unless they get a positive result from the day 2 test.
If you are coming from an Amber Country, please see your required tests in our store
What you must do before you travel
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel
- book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2
- complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
Our service includes:
- Results accepted by airlines and foreign countries
- Laboratory accredited by PHE, UKAS and to ISO 15189 standards.
- All documentation provided in the price
THIS PACKAGE IS NON REFUNDABLE.