These are the Covid PCR tests for those arriving back from the ‘UK Amber list‘ of Countries for those who are UK residents 5-17 years old or UK residents 18+ years old and fully vaccinated with an NHS administered vaccine for more than 14 days after the second dose.
To check which Countries are in each traffic light, please visit GOV.UK
From 19th July 2021, Travellers coming from Amber Countries who have not travelled through a Red Country in the previous 10 days will only have to do a Day 2 Covid PCR test if any of the following apply:
- they are UK residents between 5-17 years old or
- they are UK residents 18+ years and fully vaccinated with an NHS administered vaccine for more than 14 days from the second dose.
If the above does not apply to you and you are coming from an Amber Country, please see your required tests – Covid PCR tests arriving from an Amber Country (Day 2 and 8 test) in our store
What you must do before you travel
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel
- book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2
- complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
Our service includes:
- Results accepted by airlines and foreign countries
- Laboratory accredited by PHE, UKAS and to ISO 15189 standards.
- All documentation provided in the price
THIS PACKAGE IS NON REFUNDABLE.